Monday, October 8, 2018

Care Bears Movie II: A New Generation (1986), 5

G | 1h 16min | Animation , Adventure , Comedy | 21 March 1986
In this second installment to the original Care Bear Movie trilogy of the 1980s, the Care Bear Family goes on their first Caring Mission--to stop the evil doings of a demon villain ... 
Director: Dale Schott

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090799/
Watched online, ok print.

7 songs in the Soundtracks.

Children's fodder, but that demon looks too scary for the small child demographic to me.

Do we really need to hear the word Care every 5 seconds to teach children about caring?

I couldn't find the 1st CB film online free. So I'm stuck starting here. I'll be ending here as well. In addition to a TV series, there are a bunch more films.

I trust there were stuffed toys in the image of these characters. Yikes, Walmart online has dozens of them.

I'm not surprised this is so sappy, and makes me unhappy. I just had to try it. Nevermore.

Oh, I'm not alone: IMDb rating 5.4 with 1.9k+ votes.

distr. Columbia, dir. Schott; 5