Friday, June 1, 2018

Peter Pan (1953), 5 Color

Wendy and her brothers are whisked away to the magical world of Neverland with the hero of their stories, Peter Pan.
1h 17min | Animation, Adventure, Family | 5 February 1953 | Color
Directors: Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson, Hamilton Luske, Jack Kinney
Stars: Bobby Driscoll, Kathryn Beaumont, Hans Conried.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046183/
Watched online, ok for small screen.

This barely qualifies as a musical: 5 songs performed per the Soundtrack, and they're concentrated in 2 pockets, so did Disney intend for this to be a musical, or just threw them in?

I don't care about the story. I don't remember PP being a story I read/knew as a child. And I don't like the Disney style. So this didn't capture my attention.

Disney, distr. RKO, dir. various; 5