Thursday, March 14, 2019

Flesh and Bone (2015), 5

TV-MA | 1h | Drama | TV Mini-Series (2015)
8 episodes total, 1h each.
A talented but emotionally troubled dancer runs away to New York City and quickly finds herself immersed in the cutthroat world of professional ballet.
Creator: Moira Walley-Beckett
Stars: Sarah Hay, Ben Daniels, Emily Tyra.
Matthew Powell ... associate choreographer/ballet master (8 episodes, 2015)
Ethan Stiefel ... choreographer (8 episodes, 2015)

Watched 3 episodes on AmazonPrime.

TV series aren't part of my quest, but I suspect ES drew me to this.

Usually I don't rate until I've seen the whole thing, but I have no wish to continue. This has very little dancing, lots of sex (more than in the dance movies I've watched), no likeable characters, and her scary ex-bf just arrived. I'm outta here.

Rated 8.0 (8,899)

Starz Originals, dir. (various); 5